Friday, October 15, 2010

Fracture

Nikon Coolpix L22 12.0 MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Red-primary)Ok you are thinking Fracture, What is that?  This is a new site http://www.fractureme.com.  This is a photo company unlike any photo company I have seen before.  They print your uploaded photo directly on glass.  "A Fracture is a one piece picture and frame made from printed glass, and it mounts Directly to your wall quickly and easily."  This is a great product.  I actually have two.  I did not mount mine I put my on easels on a shelf.  They look so elegant. "Fractures stand out with their unique look and brilliant colors.  Some call it the "HD-TV of picture frames." And they are so affordable that you can furnish your whole house."


I am very pleased with my two fractures.  I received one to do the review and ordered an additional one because it looked so great. You need to go to fractureme.com and find out for your self how great this product would be for your next gift.  The site is easy to use and delivery was quick.  The prices are great!!! If you printed out the same size pic and purchased a frame.  You would spend more.  And I am all about getting the best bang for my buck.  A Fracture looks like it would cost so much more.  And when giving as a gift you don't have to worry if the person is going to like the frame.  You know they are going to love the picture.


Fracture has different options and you can place a colored or pattered frame (printed to the glass) around your photo.  If you choose to mount to the wall, the order comes with everything you need and instructions. It is super easy.  The back of your photo is soft so that it will not damage or scratch anything it is against.Fractures are very safe: all sharp edges are removed, and they are completely okay to touch and handle. 
Fractures are durable: the prints are shatter proof (unlike traditional glass frames), and the images will not fade for years beyond average prints.
Fractures are very practical and elegant: you can use them for any occasion, from Christmas and graduation gifts, to simple "Thank You's".
Fractures are for everyone: from avid photographers to snap happy point-and-shoot lovers, anyone can get Fractured!


I received a fracture through a program with twitter mom's in order to write my review.  That was my only compensation. 

No comments: