Tuesday, April 23, 2013

True to your style

People ask about where I shop all the time. My answer everywhere. I shop when I travel, on the Internet,at local shops, and everywhere in between. The trick is to stay true to your style. I am a jeans girl. And I love a great pair of heels. I think the best dressed people are dressed with confidence. It's not about wearing designers all the time. Good pants or jeans (in my case) they need to fit properly. If you need suits for work buy a couple well fitting suits. Find inexpensive tops to mix in. But stay true to your style. I like specific colors so I stay with those mostly. It's very common to see me in designer jeans a target tee and high heels. For me it's function. I have kids and dogs. I get dirty. They key is the jeans need to fit just right and the rest falls right into place.
Happy shopping
Ash

No comments: