Monday, December 16, 2013

Warm And Cozy With A Prada Sale


It's been really cold so I dress warm for the weather.  This is one of my favorite winter outfits.  The sweater dress is Rossignol.  I love it, this is the warmest dress I own.  I always pair it up with black leggings because I am so tall.  The leggings are from White House Black Market, very thick and hold up well.  
My super warm boots are made by Pajar.  These are fur lined, and since I am not a fan of the cold these are perfect.  I love wearing heels so they are my go to boot on cold days. The scarf is super inexpensive from target. Scarves are a must have in cold weather.  

My favorite BAG!! It's a classic Prada, Today you are in luck because there is a Sale on great Prada Bags!! So hurry over and grab your new favorite bag. Post your finds on our Facebook.  


No comments: